FMSFacility Management Systems
Facility Management Systems are integrated building equipment control systems. Building automation based on this type of system gives the ability to monitor and manage all devices and systems located both in the building and its surroundings. Buildings equipped with FM systems collect information from all systems in one place, which makes it possible to react in real time to any changes. The system analyses the external and internal factors on an ongoing basis to achieve optimal conditions (energy and media consumption) and improve functionality, safety and comfort. Building control systems fulfil the functions of: integration, monitoring, control and optimization of the operation of installations and technical devices in modern buildings.
We offer building automation systems for industrial applications. Facility Management Systems are characterized by focus on the optimization of production processes, enabling reduction of the costs of servicing industrial infrastructure. Thanks to IBMS systems, it is possible to realize the following functions:
- Intelligent control of indoor and outdoor lighting based on individual settings, light intensity measurements, time sensors, motion detectors.
- Room heating control based on accurate measurements of temperature, humidity and integration of the heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. This allows you to avoid situations in which heating and cooling devices operate simultaneously.
- Control of ventilation, air conditioning, blinds, e.g. based on information sent from the weather station, time sensors, etc.
- Alarm and monitoring systems.
- Emergency power supply systems.
- Safety systems, for example, in the event of a fire hazard, the safety system activates sprinklers, the oxygen supply from the room is shut off, all locks are opened, allowing evacuation, etc.